Martha Russo is a stigmatic unknowingly working for the God-Machine. Her artwork, inspired by a Messenger angel, is an attempt to test human desensitivity to alien organics and body horror. Cameras in the gallery and interns monitor human reactions. What the artist does not know is that her preferred “clay medium” is in fact living clay, processed from human body parts, angel biomechanical scraps, Aether and other Infrastructure. And delivered to the shop right next to her exhibition.
1) Concealment Infrastructure: The BMoCA gallery from March 31st to June 12, 2016
2) Logistical Infrastructure: The Grey Matter store next to BMoCA
3) Defense Infrastructure: The Clockwork Servitors (page 255 of CoD) of Grey Matter and the BCRC
4) Logistical Infrastructure: The Boulder County Recycling Center. Humans, both unconscious or otherwise, are kept here.
1) The nomos piece
Clockwork servitors look human, until one sees them up close. They are created from a mishmash of metal parts and organic matter. One might have human eyes, but set in a wire and glass head. Another might have an organic right hand, but a left hand made of transparent plastic covering human bones. Clockworks cannot pass for human for any length of time.
Mental Attributes: Intelligence 1, Wits 3,
Physical Attributes: Strength 4, Dexterity 3,
Social Attributes: Presence 1, Manipulation 1,
Mental Skills: Crafts (Clockwork) 2
Physical Skills: Athletics 3, Brawl (Grappling) 4,
Firearms 2, Stealth 1, Weaponry 3
Social Skills: None
Merits: Demolisher, Grappling 2, Iron Stamina 3
*Clockwork servitors are slightly slower than
Notes: Many clockworks have special abilities.
Some suggestions include:
• Enhanced Strength: Strength is 7, Speed is 13
• Protective Coloring: If the clockwork remains perfectly still, observers receive a -2 modifier to see it.
• Enhanced Speed: Defense is 6, Initiative is
10, Speed is 12
• Claws: 0 lethal hand damage